Friday 13 May 2011

Welcome








Welcome to Yoga with Effie.

I specialize in private yoga lessons in the comfort of your own home.

I am a highly trained and certified yoga instructor passionate about helping people and am committed to promoting great health and wellness for the mind, body and spirit.  I have been practicing yoga for the past ten years and currently practice various lineages of yoga including Hatha, Ashtanga and Kundalini which I bring to my teachings.

I motivate students to build a deeper connection with themselves and I love to bring a burst of energy to every session.  I like to create an environment that inspires healthy bodies, minds and spirits.  My calming meditations will leave you relaxed and at peace with yourself.  

Regarding my other passion, I give warmth, compassion, and insight to patients as a psychotherapist dealing with chronic pain, anxiety and depression.  I have always been an active person with a background in competitive gymnastics and dance.

Please contact me for more information at 416.904.5258 or email me at yogawitheffie@gmail.com


Smiles and blessings,