Sunday 23 March 2014

Half Price Reiki!

I am happy to be a part of the Mindful BodyWorks family.  I am so grateful that I want to offer the first 20 individuals that book with me through Mindful BodyWorks a 50 minute Reiki session for half price ($40). 

Healing Benefits of Reiki Therapy 
  • Removes energy blockages, adjusts the energy flow of the endocrine system bringing the body into balance and harmony
  • Creates deep relaxation and aids the body to release stress and tension
  • Accelerates the body's self-healing abilities and improves immune system functioning
  • Helps Improve Sleep
  • Assists the body in clearing itself from toxins
  • Raises the vibrational frequency of the body
  • Helps with clearing emotions and with spiritual growth
Please email me: yogawitheffie@gmail.com or visit www.mindfulbodyworks.ca for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment